“It is difficult to put into words how much these sessions have helped me in not only my working environment but also in my personal life.”
– E.H., CEO, National Charity
I work with you either as a private client, or if you are an organisation/business looking to find training or coaching for staff.
Individual programmes over a period of weeks or months
Additional one-to-one training/coaching
To add to group workshops to elevate the programme to “diamond” status
One off training/coaching
Sessions where you want to develop or finesse a specific speech, presentation, pitch; may be in just one session so that you can “rock it”.
Examples of issues solved and successes achieved by clients who were able to:
- Deliver a great key-note speech with previously little experience
- As an experienced speaker deliver a speech to an even higher level than previously. They felt in control and were offered a broadcasting job on top of it.
- Impress at interview through working on personal “presence” and coming across to be seen in the role that they were applying for.
- Be able to read their own poetry in public, strongly and with feeling.
- Do well and feel confident in a high-level Q and A – you need a bit of adrenaline flowing if you are going to perform at your best. The coaching was given over the phone, minutes before going on stage.
- Deliver a state of the company speech in the “graveyard slot” after lunch at a conference.
- Give a rallying speech to the PTA, having previously been a nervous speaker.
- Deliver a warm and well-received speech as father-of-the-bride. This client was someone normally very confident, but had been struck down with nerves in advance of this very special occasion.
- Deliver a successful bid for new business overcoming working in a second language.
- Deliver a great 15-minute presentation online, without reading, to connect with the audience – a client who was a self-confessed public speaking phobic.
- Give the bad news to staff without destroying morale and enabling them to pull together.
Fiona’s insight and simple no-nonsense advice was practical and easy to follow. The presentation I subsequently gave was delivered with more confidence and fluidity on my part than ever before; it was without doubt significantly enhanced by her input.
– JH, Corporate Lawyer
Super session, great exercises. loved the rock riff pausing and all the work on building rapport and helping with pre-presentation routines.
– Anne Scanlon, Photographer and Therapist
How many sessions?
One-to-one tailor-made training/coaching
For the one-to-one tailor-made coaching/training, it will depend on the amount of ground you want to cover. A starting point for this programme would be a course of six sessions, depending on the scope of the work. In some scenarios, three sessions of two hours’ or 90 minutes’ length will be sufficient.
For longer term work I would recommend 12 sessions. This would all be discussed in full at the time of booking. You can always book more if you find you need more, or even reduce the number if you reach your goals earlier than anticipated.
The diamond coaching sessions are 50 or 80 minutes long and are booked to support or extend group sessions when you are taking one of Locus’s speaking skills’ training programmes: “Speak up Stand out, Be heard”, or from the masterclass series, “Find your voice to make your mark”.
Rock - It
‘Rock – It’ one-off sessions when you have a specific speech or presentation that you want some support with, or coaching, and are booked singly or doubly, as and when.
Where we work:
- Online, normally on Zoom
- At my North London studio
- At your place of work, or a mutually decided venue.
The cost depends entirely on the amount of sessions booked, the type of one-to-one training/coaching required, any offers that you are taking, and the venue or medium that is used.
I offer a free, no-obligation 30-minute discovery call before any booking. This call will determine what programme would best solve your issues and gain you the results you seek; and if we are a good fit to work together. Following this call, you will be sent some suggestions for a programme which will include the cost for you to consider, before coming onto a final call to book, when you decide to proceed.