Find your voice to make your mark
Confidence and clarity when speaking is critical to gain the trust of an audience; and to inform, inspire and entertain. Fiona offers one-to-one training sessions, tailor-made to fit your requirements. You work on specific areas of expertise in how you speak or structure your speeches in public. Her wide experience, both as a performer and trainer, means that Fiona can help you in any aspect of public speaking and performance: delivery, structure, and deciding on content.
Fiona works with the speaking challenge you have and her coaching follows your required outcomes. Some of the specific situations she has helped clients with include:
- (over the phone) doing well in a high-level Q&A session (minutes before going on the stage)
- being able to read their own poetry in public strongly and with feeling
- delivering an exciting state of the company speech in the graveyard slot at an accountancy conference
- giving a rallying speech to the PTA (being an inexperienced speech-giver)
- helping the second time best man at a wedding to have a much better experience the second time around
- delivering a successful bid for new business overcoming working in a second language
- after a long time out of the interview process impressing at an interview which involved role play
- telling their story in a public situation to gain support
- launching a new product
Fiona’s insight and simple no-nonsense advice was practical and easy to follow. The presentation I subsequently gave was delivered with more confidence and fluidity on my part than ever before; it was without doubt significantly enhanced by her input.
JH, Corporate Lawyer
How it works
Length of Training
For public speaking skills training a common starting point would be to look at two x two-hour sessions with an option of a third hour. Sometimes clients want to incorporate this with some other coaching sessions, for example looking at their career direction. All this is possible with the Locus Coaching model starting with and revolving around your perspectives and aims.
You can either come to Fiona’s North London base or we can arrange to meet at your place of work. Alternatively, we can also arrange to meet at a mutually convenient location.
Determining the cost
This will depend on your package and where the training is undertaken. A phone conversation is usually the best way to determine what is right for you and to get a bespoke quote. Fiona recognises that for the work to be truly effective you need to understand how you both would work together, therefore a personal consultation before booking is important.
Please call 07956 118006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to speak.